Why do we exist? (Our Purpose)
To glorify God and enjoy Him forever
What are we trying to accomplish? (Our Vision)
To make mature and equipped disciples used to transform their families, this community, and the world beyond
How will we accomplish our vision? (Our Mission)
- Skillfully and respectfully engaging the unchurched where we work, live, and play
- Attractively exposing the unchurched to God's Word and God's people
- Sponsoring newcomers into church membership
- Discipling members in life-on-life, missional discipleship
What is most important to us? (Our Values)
Our "Being" Values
- We practice Humility by daily choosing to lay down our rights and by considering God and others more important than ourselves.
- We model Authenticity by choosing not to hide behind masks, but rather to be real, open, and honest with one another as broken people in need of God's grace.
- We demonstrate Love by reaching outside of our comfort zones to love indiscriminately, regardless of social, economic, or racial status.
- We exercise Faith by attempting to live and minister in ways that are impossible save for the power of Jesus Christ.
- We embrace Truth by rigorously seeking out and adhering to the promises and obligations of God's Word.
Our "Doing" Values
- Equipping (Discipleship)
- Seminars and Classes
- Discipleship Groups
- Leadership Training
- Bible Studies
- Church Community
- Neighborhood Groups
- Sunday Service
- Church “InReach” Ministry Teams
- Church “OutReach” Ministry Teams
- World “OutReach” Ministry Teams
- Engaging Where We Work, Live, and Play
- Guest Sponsorship
- Engage Community Events
Want to know more? We invite you to listen to or watch a series on the distinctives of Redeemer Presbyterian Church. To do so, go to the Sermons page and choose the series entitled "Inquirers’ Seminar."