Redeemer Beach Day
June 24, 2017
1:00pm – 5:30pmCategory: Everyone
Where: 81st Street, Oceanfront
When: 1pm-5pm. It may be a smaller turnout as many families are out of town this weekend
- We’re going very informal and the food and drink arrangements are that everyone brings their own.
- Barbara is out of town and her husband Michael may be around. They’ve offered the use of their restroom for anyone who needs it during this time (107 81st Street)
- The Moen family should be down there for most of the time but have to run some kids back and forth a little.
- Anyone who’s coming is welcome to call my cell (757-373-9325) to coordinate or help find us.
- Any RSVPs (to firstname.lastname@example.org) of those planning to join are helpful so we can be looking out for you.